Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cider Making & Tea Party

Today the kids and I went to Grandpa & Grandma Gerig's to help make cider using all their excess apples. I don't know how many buckets we worked up but lets just say I felt like applesauce when we were done. It was a lot of fun. I think we got about 9 gallons of cider.

Now on to the tea party, Maija & Anika wanted to have a tea party yesterday so I promised that we would today (I had forgotton about the cider event). So tonight when we got home from making cider Maija reminded me about the tea party. She went out and picked blackberries for her party. I had some cookie dough in the fridge so after dinner I made some mini cookies. She was so excited, she invited her cousin Sharolyn over and they all went out to the playhouse and had a tea party. It's so nice that Mark wired the electricity out there because now they can play into the evening.


No comments: