Monday, September 29, 2008

It's My Birthday!

I'm not ashamed, I turned 33 today! I got to decide what we were going to do today. After seeing the forecast for 80 degrees on the coast, I thought it would be fun to be on the coast for some great weather. Well, I forgot to finish checking the weather online before we packed up the kids and left. We got to Newport and it was only 57 degrees! I should have known that this would happen. The kids were sleeping so we kept driving North in case it would be warmer, not so much, maybe 60 in Lincoln City. We went out on the beach and flew Maija's kite and dug trenches and Anika buried herself up to her tummy. We had a nice time it was just a bit chilly. We went to Mo's for dinner, of course, we ordered the clam chowder and home baked bread, yumm! I can't find my camera so I don't have any pictures. I'll try to post some when Mark gets his downloaded.

No comments: